Tuition for the 2023/2024 school year:
$8,600.00 for 9th (Class of 2027); $8,300.00 for 10th graders; $8,050.00 for 11th graders; $7,800.00 for 12th graders. GRADE LEVEL TUITION REMAINS THE SAME FOR ALL FOUR YEARS.
St. Raymond awards and/or is affiliated with the following scholarships and we encourage you to apply to one or all:
1. Academic Scholarships:
These scholarships are given based upon performance on the TACHS exam and elementary school record. Students must maintain an 85% average and remain as a student in good standing in order to keep these awards for four years.
2. Catholic Scholar Award - Up to $3,500 need-based award for Catholic students who have demonstrated commitment to their parish and community. A limited number of awards are available each year. (application attached).
3. St. Raymond Parish Tuition Plan: This lower rate is offered to the parishioners of the Church of St. Raymond, through the generosity of the Catholic faithful, here at the parish. If you fulfill all the requirements that are listed on the cover page of the application, (application is below) your family may receive a discounted rate of $1,000.00 off the high school tuition rate. The Parishioner Tuition Rate must be re-applied for each year.
4. Cardinal's Scholarship Fund/HSA:
These scholarships carry over from elementary school to high school. For further information, please visit www.scholarshipfund.org
5. Be A Student Friend Scholarship:
These scholarships carry over from elementary school to high school. For further information, please visit www.innercitysf.org
6. Student Sponsor Partners (SSP):
This independent program accepts applications from 8th grade boys only on their website. For an application and further information, please visit www.sspnyc.org
7. Financial Aid Awards:
Limited financial aid is awarded to qualified students in grades 10, 11, and 12. Letters of request will be accepted beginning in February. Please contact Ms. Falsetti at extension 102 for deadlines and application procedures. All students receiving financial aid must remain as a student in good standing. Families must re-apply for this award each year.
8. The Damian Meehan Memorial Scholarship:
This scholarship application is available in the Fall to only enrolled
St. Raymond Students. Paperwork will be sent home with the student and emailed to the parents by mid-September. Application to this scholarship requires a written essay. Scholarship recipients are announced prior to Thanksgiving break. Please contact Jennifer Geideman, MPA, Director of Advancement, for any and all questions at (718) 824-5050
ext. 140 or via email at email@example.com
SSP students are not qualified to apply.
9. Br. Christopher Foley, FSC Memorial Student-Athlete Scholarship: Please check the announcements for information about this scholarship. Applications are made available in January. A student must have an 85% or better GPA and be a member of an interscholastic sports team. Applicants should display a particular interest in writing or the Arts. Please contact Ms. Colleen Mullane for further information at (718) 824- 5050 ext. 100.
10. Ronald Patnosh Memorial Scholarship: Please check the announcements for information about this scholarship. Applications are made available in December. Please contact Mr. Ben Aguirre for further information at (718) 824-5050 ext. 114.